- Increase First Call Resolution
- Reduction of the average handling time
- Workflow Optimization & Desktop Automation
- Maximize up & cross selling opportunities
- Exploiting service-to-sales potentials
THE ADVANTAGES OF OUR SOLUTION
- 360 ° Contextual customer information
- Next Best Action
- Profile-based guidance
- Best practice analyses
- Higher employee motivation
- Reduced training time for the agents
- Reduced training efforts for new employees
- Application-wide reporting
- Operational Excellence
- Sustainable agility
- Better Customer Lifetime Value
- Lower employee incidents
- Stronger governance
- Reduce errors and prevent fraud
- Ensure compliance rules
In order to meet the requirements for successful customer experience management, workflows in customer contact nowadays often require the parallel use of a variety of
applications, the switch between the front office and the back office or the real-time access to a wide range of information sources.
TYPICAL PROJECT DEVELOPMENT
Definition of the project KPI, implementation of concrete, customer-specific use cases, time requirements 4-6 hrs.
Here, the technical requirements are checked, the used systems of the process are recorded, time requirements 1-3 hours.
System development of the pilot:
Average 5-6 days.
Pilot phase in the productive environment:
between 4-6 weeks duration, measurement of the defined success factors (project KPI), Implementation into operation.